Doctor.telochka.info Review:Trusted Medications. Online Pill Store - Trusted Medications. Purchase best pharmacy online. Excellent quality. Low prices. Guaranteed shipping. Discounts.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona
- Bulldog Engineer "Bully" - Must have upgrade for MacFirst, I am cross platform user and I spend equal amounts of time on Mac as on Windows. I do not view myself as particularly loyal to one system or the other and my remarks should be considered aimed at folks like me.
This iteration of Office for Mac is greatly superior to Office 2008. Office 2011 greatly extends the usability of the Mac for business applications and makes the Mac more useful as as a tool for the home user as well. The installation is seamless and the applications function smoothly. Most features available to Windows users are now available and several important missing features can be gained with a bit of web searching.
It is true that, even though this version does use the riobbon, there are differences in how some tasks and features are accessed in Office 2011 from the windows counterparts. I believe this is mainly due to making the applications consistent with normal Mac applications.
For cross platform users there is no trouble working on files in Office 2007 or 2010 and working on those files in Office 2011. If you tried that with Office 2008 you will understand what a large improvement this change can have.
I love the inclusion of Outlook. It works wonderful and really increases the viability of the Mac as a business tool. This app is smooth.
I do wish Microsoft allowed for Visio and Project to be available for Macs. I believe this would greatly increase the appeal of the suite.
If you disliked Office 2008 you may want to try out Office 2011. It is a great improvement. The full screen capability and compatibility with Office 2010 make a big difference. Microsoft did right by the Mac community with this release.
- Kb "Kb" - Shouldn't have waited so long to make this purchase.Been searching for facial cream that works this well for a long time. This product is worth every penny!
Light, easily applied, wonderful scent like a light lemon chiffon. Some reviews complained of scent, and that quality of product was inconsistent. Got mine from Amazon and can only hope quality remains same with multiple purchases.
I had tried prescription face creams, (ones used for patients having radiation treatment) none helped with my dry, sandpaper feeling face. But Hope in a Jar has made my skin smooth and soft again, using twice a day I noticed improvement within first few days.
Get it, it really is worth it!
- Gene Cloner - Less cluttered interface and fairly faster than 2011Norton woke-up in 2009/10 making the interface user-friendly and its signature updates running in the background making the software less resource-hogging. It's continuing the same trend this year (NIS2012) with a little less cluttered interface - meaning most features automated for the novice user, but you have to dig in deep to make advanced changes. It works well with Windows7 as well as Win XP if you care (I don't have Vista - so cannot comment about that).
1. Installation: As in the recent versions of NIS, installation was a snap. It took under 2 minutes, but needed a restart. If you have existing license for NIS, download the update from support -> check for new version menu item from within NIS. You can update the license number from the disk later when your license is about to expire. In previous version(s), NIS overwrote existing license period if you upgraded from disk. I havent checked it on this version (I still have about 90 days left, too risky!!).
2. Interface: The main interface is less cluttered, but a new addition is a big status window (floating gadget) on the upper right corner of your screen with large buttons for different menus. Most buttons on these menus are for other Norton products unrelated to NIS (annoying). For example button for on-line back-up (costs extra!) or mobile protection for android (free), parental control (free) etc. I havent found an easy way to get rid of this yet! (Alright! It's easy. There is a close button next to it and if you close it, it does not reappear after a restart).
3. Setting up: Most of the settings are done by default and should be fine for the average user. For example how often to scan your computer, what time of the day, which files to allow to connect to the internet etc. If you need advanced settings, most of those are just a couple of clicks away and mostly easy to find. There are some menu items that could have been done better. If you had existing trusted network information from previous NIS, those are retained which is good.
4. Security: As in previous versions, NIS was good at detecting most of the commonly bothering cookies and adware. Everytime you download a file, it is checked for viruses and if it is from a trusted website and there is a pop-up saying it is clean. Similarly, like previous versions, Norton safe search marks results from google searches as safe or not. you can check website security by looking for norton trusted symbol e.g. bank sites or amazon.com - that way you wont enter your password in a phising site.
5. What's new? Like mentioned above the annoying floating gadget is new. The primary interface is less cluttered but at the same time advanced settings are easily accessible from different menus. The new version does appear to be a little faster than 2011. might be significant on older systems.
Overall, very good protection with minimal resource usage.