Drrivka.com Review:#1 - Cheapest ED Pills Online Shop - Cheapest ED Pills Online Shop. Fast worldwide shipping, cheapest prices, high quality is guaranteed!
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 63101 St Louis, Missouri
- D. Lantz - Quicken Deluxe 2011My five stars are for Quicken Deluxe 2011 as I use it for tax records. I was alarmed by the many negative reviews for this version of Quicken. But I had to upgrade from my old version when I changed to a computer with Windows 7. I dreaded trying to use the new version. But to my surprise, I like it very much! It's even more intuitive, easier to use, than the previous version. It is not a step back, in my opinion. However, I only use it for taxes. I can't comment on its adequacy for other purposes.
- Pen Name - Works!U take the pill in the evening and the next day u have a good bowl movement. It's not like you are stuck on the toilet all day like other cleansers I have taken
- lixssh - Practical and honest book about the male mind but.....more importantly, a learning experience to your inner self. I love Matthew's style of writing and the fact that I can so easily relate to these issues. I've been single for years and have been comfortable with it but I've had several "AHA" moments when reading the book (like it was specifically meant for me!) and I get his philosophy.. it's about making small shifts in your life, not just love life, to improve the quality of your life while helping get comfortable with meeting men. This book is great for whether your in a relationship or not. Highly recommended!
- Jim M. "pastor jim" - RADICAL - What should be the "norm" in the Christians life?As I started my read through "Radical," the one thing that concerned me was the author pastors a mega-church and is talking about Third World countries where Christians have to secretly meet in small gatherings. I wondered how he could relate to their situation.
Chapter 1 - A great start to the book as David begins by dealing with the struggles to live as "Radical," and also gives examples of true life stories about how different Christianity is in other parts of the world. Stories he shares throughout the book are touching!
Chapter 2 - An interesting thing I note in this chapter and throughout the book is how God is moving in other parts of the world in small "house churches." He deals with a different God-honoring mindset in believers in Third World Christianity.
Chapter 3 - We are so prone (especially in America) to trust in our own power and not in the power of God, even though we mistakenly think we are trusting in God when we really are not!
Chapter 4 - I love the way he emphasizes "World Missions." It is hard to read this book and still have the old excuse of "I'm not called to the mission field" or "my mission field is America.
Chapter 5 - In this chapter, David deals with, "How do we make God's glory known in all nations?" He then shares on what discipleship looks like, and the theme continues throughout the book.
Chapter 6 - What a great chapter on American wealth and world poverty! It seems the author struggles himself with where to draw that line on the acceptable lifestyle we can live with regard to American prosperity. He also discusses how our convictions vary in how to use our wealth for God's work.
Chapter 7 - There is NO plan B!!! This chapter could stand alone as a booklet on why ALL need to come to God through Jesus Christ. He sums this up in seven vital truths. Great chapter!!!
Chapter 8 - This chapter might cost you your life - See Matthew 10:39. In this chapter we learn that the Lord's will is not always safe, often He calls us to do dangerous things for Him. This chapter will also open your eyes to many wonderful truths in Matthew 10 that have otherwise been skimmed over or avoided. That is until now! Matthew 10 will forever be a part of me now.
Chapter 9 - In this closing chapter, David suggests a one-year "experiment" for those who want to be a "radical Christian." While the 5 areas (steps) are good (very good) that David lays out, I look at them as a good "suggestions" for what to do now that you have read the book. After reading this book, the Lord may lead you to do these 5 steps or He may lead you differently (maybe even more radical).
My closing words of the book, "Radical" is that even if only 1 percent of us who have read this book take it to heart and apply it to our lives, I believe we would have a different American church, and a better one at that! I still wonder if our overly large churches and our many expenses cut into our attempt to be "Radical" Christians.
My conclusion in reading and reviewing this book is not to concern myself with David Platt or his church, but to hear the message for the truths it speaks to ME personally.
I encourage all to read this book!
"I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review."
- Critic - THANK YOU!!I don't even know what to say other than THANK YOU!! I used to be selective in the kind of clothes I wore, used to freak out about long shifts at work, heck I even started getting odor-conscious, even though I didn't necessarily smell but just the fact that within two hours my shirt would have huge sweat marks used to freak me out. I applied it the night before and the next day, I swear it was perfect! I just ordered two more, in case they stop making them (hopefully they never will) but I don't think I'll even need to use the ones I ordered because it really is long lasting!