Hip.com.au Review:Pharmacy & Chemist Online - Australia's Best Pharmacy Destination - Health Information Pharmacy - Best Pharmacy for knowledge and your medication safety experts in Australia. Shop at our online pharmacy for an extensive range of prescriptions, vitamins, weight loss, baby care, medicines and aftershave products...
Country: Oceania, AU, Australia
- Christine Holzmann "Music junkie" - EXCELLENT!I honestly don't know how I would be able to manage my business without Quickbooks. Apart from being my main (only) business accounting/invoicing/budgeting/reporting/time tracking (I can go on!) program, I find that it also serves as my one-stop project-management centre. Everything within QB is also SUPER-SPEEDY and each little detail is very easy to track down, thanks to the lightning-fast search features. THANK you Intuit for a truly terrific program!
- Kirk Muse - A Powerful book. A must readThis is a powerful book that should be read by everybody in Law Enforcement and the drug policy reform movement.
I suggest you start with the first five pages of Chapter eight. Then set the book down--if you can. I don't think you will be able to.
I have read lots of books about drug policy reform. This is the best by far.
This book shows why the United States is no longer a free country. When the police can a do ram though doors and walls with heavily armored military vehicles. in the middle of the night, because they suspect the occupants are using, growing or selling some "unapproved" herb, we no long have the right to consider the United States a free country.
- TerrieDan - an inspiration of faith and enduranceVery well written, though you understand the horrific experience, Elizabeth knew when not to go into graphic detail. She is an inspiration to those who want to maintain a positive demeanor and carry on with the beauty of life under even the worst circumstances! I am so glad to have the opportunity to read this well written book.
- justaguy - Sweet rack - easy installationGreat quality, feels sturdy.
Tips I found helpful:
1. After you take off the covers on the roof, make sure you check for twigs, debris, etc, and clear it
2. When you put the cross bars into the bracket holders, don't over tighten them, so they wiggle just a little bit
3. Pop the cross bar and bracket on to the body pegs, and then take them off to tighten the screws in step #2
4. I used a step ladder with the rear doors open, which helps a lot with seeing what you're doing
We got it for a kayak rack, but I think we're going to end up using it for other uses.
Thank you, Amazon!