Jadac.org Review:Jefferson Alcohol and Drug Abuse Center - An Alcohol and Drug treatment center that serves Kentucky and surrounding states
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 33309 Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- andrew koenigsberg "avenger" - Super StubbyWanted to tone down the length of my stock antenna on my 2011 'stang.
Snagged this one from CravenSpeed for a great price. Fast as hell shipping and the product was exactly as advertised.
Installation was a snap. Unscrew your old antenna and screw this one on in it's place. Piece of cake.
The fit was perfect and it is indeed short, but very cool looking.
Living in the NYC metro area, the radio stations come in as loud and clear as the stock antenna.
A nice modification to your car at a nice price!
- Grover - You Really Should Try ThisI wholeheartedly agree with David henderson's thorough, positive and bottom-line assessment of the nutribullet unit.
I'll expand on the reasons why this is a very smart product from a biological and mechanical standpoint.
It is a very very healthy food source, as healthy as the ingredients you put in the blender (unless you grind pits, which would make you sick), and it is a tough, easy-to-use (15 seconds to clean two parts),user-friendly smart product.
The claim of increased bioavailability is certainly true, you eat more plant parts (stems, seeds) and get Way more of the plant broken down for biouse than chewing, before swallowing. But most importantly, and undeniably -- you get ALL the fiber, and that is the single most important aspect of this product -- the amount of uncooked, pulverized, fresh soluble and insoluble fiber that is easily delivered, ingested and tolerated.
Bioavailability -- it delivers a high level of compounds. It can be made too strong, I put too much raw garlic and or onion in the first or second time and my kidneys hurt for a few hours, so I learned to tone the ingredients down, and the message was clear; like taking too many vitamins/supplements at the same time, I had put a lot of compunds in my bloodstream.
That's really all you need to know -- you drink EVERYTHING, no wasting the pulp and all the vital fiber like a juicer, and the contents really are smashed into tiny tiny fragments, way better than anyone can come close to chewing.
MECHANICAL: I checked my blender before I bought Nutri-Bullet at Wal-Malt for $100, and it was only 250 watts, vs NB at 600 Watts. I have owned one year, and it is a SOLID WELL MADE MOTOR UNIT. It looks and feels commercial-grade.
Cleaning -- twice I resorted to this, although a damp towel each use is all that's usually needed --so I unplugged (obviously) and run it under water to clean -- it's just a plastic case around a beefy electric motor, no electronics, LET IT DRY COMPLETELY, and a day later it was good as new. That is the worst-case scenario. It's heavy, and quality. I regularly run it for over a minute, and it tolerates getting heated up well. Runs and sounds like the day I bought it.
The Nutribullet cup screws easily into the the other one of the two parts you have to clean, the blades. The blade assembly gasket appears to be silicone based and can take a torquing. Here is what I have to say about preventing leaks SCREW BLADES TIGHT ENOUGH AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FULL IT IS -- BUT DON'T DO THAT, BLEND, ADD MORE, BLEND, YOU GET MORE LIFE OUT OF BLADES, but the unit is so beefy I have crushed tomatoes down with the blades screwing on the blade unit and then it just tears through it without hesitation.
But at my only cost: Today I seized the bearing in the blending blade unit after about 100 uses. It lists for $11 shipped, so I used the flat blade today -- and it's doing great.
Bottom line: Very well-made machine that will dramatically boost your fiber intake and the best kind of natural nutrient intake. A complete win-win.
Today I used the other blade with good results to blend a banana, apple (cored) handful blueberries,1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup baby carrots, cup of swiss chard and avacado with water into a super smoothie!
How many of you have gotten this much fiber today, or even close to these ntrients and health compunds? It's difficult with our busy lives to eat a fruit and veggie salad everyday, but this takes me 5-10 minutes including clean up and I have a meal to go.
My experience -- I think it should be used every day. I have used several days a week for a year and think it will add years to my life. That simple. MY BP Cholesterol (fantastic with high HDL) BMI Fasting Blood Sugar all normal. Have been good always so i can't say a miracle... but slightly improved BP, it was trending the wrong way. And weight the same, lean. And transit time is about 12 hours, being regular is a blessing and healthy and almost no gas, it digests very easily. I feel great, my physical abilities are superior to most my age -- I'm running races and doing martial arts in my mid 40s. And I'm a pilot and I practice medicine and I'm in the military, so I have many opportunities to see my numbers viewed and reviewed and do objective performance measurements.
I bought units for friends, especially appealing to a friend with Crohn's, and the elderly. It has also inspired me to grow more in my garden.
I hope this helps.
- Deborah F. Hudson - WOW! So much great information. I am truly impressed!I honestly thought that this would probably be a waste of money,and most likely just more of the same old advice. What a surprise! It amazes me that someone so young has learned so much about male and female behavior and the things that many of us do without even realizing it.I think anyone who follows his advice is going to have a richer and fuller social life, and in the process will most likely end up finding the love they are searching for.
- Gen of North Coast Gardening - From a landscaper - effective but expect to put some serious time into learningI've been using a type of modified CAD program meant for landscape design for about eight years now, but sometimes I have issues when working with architects and developers and importing their CAD files into my landscape design software. I was hoping that by using AutoCAD LT, I would be able to more gracefully input and work with their files, and also check that the files that I am sending back to them are converting over to the CAD format in a streamlined and functional way.
I have to say, this program is not something that you'll pick up over the course of an hour. I was relieved that they included some tutorials, and I also relied heavily on googling the answers to my newbie questions about how to get started. Even with all of that, I still found the interface really challenging to work with, and am considering taking a class about the basics of using AutoCAD LT just so that I can feel up to speed and competent when doing basic things with the program.
This is obviously a robust program for doing 2-D drawings in a variety of fields. I didn't have any issues with crashing or error messages, and even though I found the program unintuitive and difficult to get started with, that's clearly a user issue and not a problem with the program. The program works great! It just takes me a bit to figure out how to tell it to do what I want.
Overall, if you're a landscape designer and looking for an easy way of getting started preparing some simple plants for your clients, I'd recommend one of the easier to use types of software that are meant for landscape designing. There are many out there that simplify the CAD interface and have a lot of figures for plants, arbors, etc. But if you're looking for a robust program that can be used across a variety of disciplines, and are willing to put in the work to learn to use this program, this is obviously the industry standard for reason. It's functional, has a ton of features which are easy to use once you learn how, and offers a huge array of options for drawing in 2-D. Combine this with sketch up for 3-D modeling, and you have yourself a very robust suite.
- R. Ford "Rowina" - Hungry ? Not anymoreMy doctor received an email from Dr. Oz about Garcinia Cambogia and she told me to look up the product. I'm obese and I got too scared to have gastric surgery; so I'm trying again to lose weight. You know how many products say it will curb appetite and you'll lose weight. Well so far I can say I'm not hungry, the appetite suppression does work and I lost 6 pounds without trying...meaning I didn't exercise and I was still eating poorly. I thought imagine if I TRIED, meaning I'm combining this with a protein packed green smoothies for breakfast and exercise. I tend to forget to drink now at night, which isn't good but I'm working on it. Another benefit is better sleep due to the serotonin being released and I didn't realize it for a week, but NO waking up at 3:00 AM!! I've been waking up face down, wrapped around my pillow at 5:45 am !! Dr. Oz hasn't endorsed any brand but he said to look for 50% HCA, no binders or fillers and it needs two nutrients to help absorption. Nutrigold formula is 60% HCA and its working for me.