Jandrugs.com Review:Canadian Pharmacy | Canada Drugs Online | Jan Drugs - Jan Drugs, one of the best Canadian Pharmacies provides low price guarantees on brand name drugs, generic drugs, supplements and pet medications. We ship to the US and Canada.
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: V1Y Kelowna, British Columbia
- Erin A. Breland - Total Entertainment DeviceI can do so much on this Kindle that it has gone from being my reading device to my total entertainment device! I watch TV shows and movies, listen to podcasts, play music, play games, look at pictures, etc, etc, etc. I intentionally stay away from work-related Apps on this device so it can be my oasis but if I wanted I could use it for work too. Bravo Amazon!!
- arthur kaell - as thankful as the othersLet me add one more praiseful review.Our child was diagnosed with Crohns at the age of 12. He quickly developed severe symptoms, and underwent a number of treatments and a number of hospitalizations. Surgery seemed imminent. Associated with this history were different dietary and feeding regimes (tpn and naso-gastric feeding, for example). During one hospitalization, which lasted about 3 months, I found time to read this book which a friend had given me some months earlier. It was an absolute revelation. It seemed to provide an exact explanation for patterns and timing of symptoms which were simply inexplicable in the context of any discussion with doctors.One example, and there were several others: The standard advice given by doctors with regard to nutrition and Crohns seems to focus almost exclusively on the physical process of food passing through the bowel, rather than causality. That is, if the bowel is constricted by inflammation, roughage should be avoided. On such a diet -- which in practice was heavy on processed food, starches and sugar -- several symptoms of our child's intestinal distress visibly increased, though drugs -- objectionable for other reasons -- controlled the inflammation. Our child (who is now 14) has had the discipline to stay on this diet for close to a year, though many of his favourite foods were eliminated. Since starting it he has never had a relapse of the disease, or the intestinal symptoms associated with it. This has been essentially without drugs. This very much contradicted the predictions of doctors who were urging the continued use of powerful drugs. I might add that his observance has not been absolutely religious. Very occasionally for social or simply for personal reasons he briefly departs from the diet. In his case this seemingly has no ill effect, contrary to the tone of the book and several of the reviews.I think that we owe a great measure of thanks to Elaine Gottschall.
- Mr Papadopolis - Works well on 6th graders.I was so excited when the mail arrived and I opened my Defense Technology Pepper Spray. I had just got done opening the box and was reading the application instructions when I spotted, through my window, a group of 6th graders coming home from school-My training kicked in from watching the Defense Technology-UC Davis training video dozens of times on youtube while I was waiting for my product to arrive so I knew exactly how to spray while moving.
I casually threw my door open and walked over to the 6th graders and told them that I owned this street and that they had to move, but before they could respond I let a full stream of Defense Technology pepper spray into their faces. I used the same technique as the cop from UC Davis but I added a vulture-like circle while spraying continuously. The size of the grip and the weight of the can felt just right in my hand. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to feel luxury while causing extreme pain to others.
PROS: Effective and easy to use. Causes extreme agony.
CONS: Does not come with an M203 Grenade launcher attachment.
- David S. - Topps is still the bestTopps baseball cards have been the most collectible ball cards since the late 50's. There are 32 teams in the MLB and each team has a 40 man "active roster" which comes to 1,280 ball players. This card set includes 661 of the most popular baseball players. If you can find these on sale I recommend getting two sets. One set for opening and enjoying each and every card and another set to keep sealed for the purpose of retaining value.
- JRoberts06 - Replcaed my Chicco Liteway with this- AMAZING UMBRELLAThis blows my Chicco Liteway out of the water. It steers easier (can easily do turns with one hand). The umbrella was the reason I bought it, it is ten times better than a Liteway umbrella. It folds up so easily, takes up very little space, I'm in love.
Cons- Only solid black or solid red to choose from.
The bar handle requires the purchase of a mommy hook to hook your bags, whlie the stroller with two handles allows you to load them up with shopping bags without purchasing hooks. I do miss that.
You have to buy the storage attachment for a cup holder which is annoying since my last stroller had a cup holder standard.