Meds5.com Review:MEDS5>> Drugs Store| Drugs Store Reference! - We found about Drugs store. Read up the info about Drugs store, and learn more about it!
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- P. B. Reynolds - Hippie Tested...Police State Approved!Your badge will feel just a little bit heavier once you strap on a canister of this (generally) non-lethal formula and proceed to go to town on a group of student demonstrators or some other bunch of malcontents who say terroristy things like "what about the 1st Amendment?" or "George Orwell was right!"
The MK-9 stream is strong enough to bring down the steady onslaught of an encroaching fascist state, but it was made for non-violent dissenters, Black Friday shoppers, and other rabble-rousers who make living in a free society a bit of a chore.
So hey, what are you waiting for? Be on the cutting edge of legally sanctioned thuggery with this indispensable product! Your bedside taser may give you excellent stopping power, but it's so 2007!
- Shelly - Wonderful Product!I have to admit, I have never written a review on any product I have purchased online. However, the reviews for this product are what motivated me to purchase it so I thought it only fitting to review it myself. I came across this product when searching for ANYTHING that might work to reduce the excess head, face, and neck sweating that I have experienced off and on for a number of years, but in the past couple of years, the sweating has increased to a point of embarrassment. I am 46 yrs old and I have found no correlation to physical activity, the temperature of a room/outdoors, or anything I eat or drink. The sweating may start while I am just sitting in church. The only place I sweat is on my face (under my eyes and on my upper lip), head (along hairline - runs down my face) and on my neck (actually drips from my hair!). After having been to the doctor and having my thyroid and other labs checked, the excess sweating was eventually blamed on early menopause. The thing is, it is not a "hot flash" it is just plain old excessive sweating at random times. I have an executive level job, do a fair amount of presentations, and have interactions with Boards of Directors, etc. and I had a needed to find something that would work. I never know when the sweating will start - no stress, anxiety, or strenuous activity is needed. Needless to say, VERY frustrating and embarrassing.
I had not tried any product previously for the excess sweating. I have been using Sweat Block for only 2 weeks and I have not had one sweating espisode! It is amazing! I did have a some episodes fo a "damp" feeling on my head (which I suspect would have been a full-blown sweat episode previously), but I can deal with feeling "damp" vs. drenched; my hair wasn't dripping and my face/neck was dry. I used the wipes (I have been able to use each wipe more than once) for 3 nights in a row and then again after a week. They have a bit of a smell and dry your skin out some, but i can totally deal with that to have no sweating. I have very sensitive skin on my face and while it burned/tingled some about 5 mins after using the wipes, I did not break out or anything, which was a concern for me. I know the packaging says the wipes are for the underarms only, but I took a chance after reading other reviews and I have not been disappointed. It was certainly worth the cost of the purchase to try Sweat Block and I am hopeful the favorable results will continue long term.
- S. Kumar "Gooner" - Had no problem with the download - here is the wayI had no problem with the download. Once you download the software in your desktop, select "view key" and note it down somewhere. Restart your system and click on the Norton Anti-Virus icon. It would ask you to enter the new key. Enter the new key number you just saved and restart again. That's it.
Note: I already had the 2011 version Norton software. I just renewed it to 2012. I'm not sure about the first time installers.
- Carolyn J. Jenkins "subjenkins" - good solid hit.I love a good escapist book- or 5- and this one was a solid hit for me. I'm a substitute teacher, 7th and 8th grades, and that's made me a new age "space cadet". I'm lovin' zombies, space operas, anything that'll deviate thoughts from the reality I see 'way too much...poverty, teenage angst, pregnancies, predicaments, and apathy....about everything. To be able to escape into a world messier than mine is a blessing, & I'm not picky about the editing, grammar, or techno-mumbo-jumbo...I just like to see something (in my mind's eye) that makes sense, has a shot at a good outcome, and people who care along the way. For me, this book is that....a good, solid hit.
- Cowboy124 - Beyond GoodThis Book is an increadable learning tool, very informative step by step walk through. Only thing that might be confusing is the version of software of Autodesk you are using compaired to the book, Some steps in the book do not corrispond with the software but none the less still very helpful! Perfect for the beginner and the Intermediate user!