Mycarepharmacy.co Review:Online pharmacy to buy type of medicines Codeine Percocet Xanax Vicodin - Best pharmacy to buy all type of medicines online especially Codeine Percocet Xanax & Vicodin etc
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 60654 Chicago, Illinois
- David M - Great grill for balcony!We searched the net for electric grills to use on our apartment, 2nd story, balcony. We found this unit with mixed reviews but at least 3-4 stars in most categories. Checked out best prices and where available. Found that Ace Hardware had best price and found only one in stock about 30 minutes away. Wife and I went to pick it up. Surprising enough, the hardware store had assembled for display, had it marked down on sale, and had a $20 off coupon on their national website that I had downloaded. Left the Ace Hardware store with the grill sssembled and less than $120 paid. We love it. Just learning how to cook with the infra-red. Didn't notice large drop in temp from opening the lid occasionally like some noted. Found that needed to cook on 1-2 settings was plenty warm enough when keeping lid closed. That gave me 350-400 degrees. Already had burgers, steaks, and chicken. More steak going on it this July 4th day! Lined pan under infra-red with foil for ease of clean up, has a nice catch pan for grease to run in. Red in color for my wife, really pleased with the grill. Highly recommend it for 1-4 people.
- Max Power "Max Power" - Tastes like grains.I'm a vegan, no dairy or egg for me. And I body-build. That is a hard combination to master, and you have to be somewhat careful about your diet. I'm lactose intolerant, and Whey makes it even worse. Eggs give me gas and egg mixes always have artificial flavors. Soy even gives me gas. Hemp gives me gas and is quite gritty. Rice and pea protein I can handle.
This stuff is sprouted grains, which is great because the proteins become easier to digest when they are sprouted, and sprouting them also creates beneficial enzymes and probiotics. The taste is reminiscent of plain oatmeal or plain brown rice, which makes it a good candidate for adding some bulk and protein to fruit or yogurt smoothies. It is really easy to digest and is easy on my stomach. It doesn't give me any gas. It mixes easily and has no strange grit. Granted there is fiber, but it is very palatable. The enzymes and probiotics help break down the complex carbohydrates, proteins, and starches. Drinking this with some power-fruits makes me feel good,like I've had a healthy meal, not like I've taken a shortcut like protein extracts make me feel. My muscles are still hungry after protein extracts. Nothing is a substitute for whole, real food, like RAW MEAL provides. You'll still need to get antioxidants from fruits and veggies, but this is a good filler and your body will notice the difference.
I mix this with fruit and tender vegetable leaves like spinach and kale, and it is great. It has a very neutral and natural flavor and never dominates a smoothie. I do not like it as much plain, but it is better than protein extracts plain. I think this is because it is not extracts or isolates. I can actually eat this stuff on top of oatmeal or cereal or yogurt and it is similar to ground flax seed.
Too much concentrated protein in mega doses is actually very hard on your body, and your liver especially, which has to work extra hard to filter out the excess protein it cant immediately use. Your body was not designed to be hit with megaloads of protein. It is much easier on your body and your gut if the protein is in a natural state, mixed in with fibers, starches, and antioxidants. And the enzymes and probiotics lets your body utilize those things to their maximum efficiency.
This paragraph might gross out a few people, but to get personal, my bowels get loose as heck with protein isolates, my body just wants it out. And I feel like all the nutrients are literally just flushed down the toilet. With RAW MEAL my stools are normal.
Anyway, hope that helps.
- Saundra Minneapolis "Saundra" - This is a rite of passage book for young girlsI saw the movie, Colored Girls..., by Tyler Perry and realized why I had never understood the play. It was great to read the book again (which I did in 2 hours) after seeing the movie. I saw the movie with a 13 year old great niece and 4 generations of women in her life. I think this is a great book to give to young girls and have discussions with them and as many generations of women as possible. The stories are important to understand for relationships with other women and with men/boys even if they aren't your reality... they are real for lots of women. Great book and see the movie as well.
- Nurse2002 - Best pillow ever!I had resorted to using 2 pillows plus an airplane pillow (that horse shoe shaped thing) just to get to sleep. I would toss and turn all night with neck pain. I tried an array of other pillows and was convinced nothing could help. My mother bought this pillow and used it once did not care for it so she gave it to me. Nights 1 & 2 were very unimpressive. However after the 3 rd night I will never sleep on another pillow! I cannot understand the people that gave such a poor review? I do not notice any odor or noise with this product. My old memory foam pillow was terribly malodorous! It is truly the most comfortable and supportive pillow ever. You have to follow the instructions ( put it the dryer etc) and give it s few days. You will never go back! Thank you to the makers of this amazing product! I only need one pillow now! I am tempted to stock pile these in case I can't buy more in the future-seriously it's that amazing!
- ViviBabyStar - Hilarious, Informative and Pretty!This book is amazing! It has recipes for pretty much the best foods you'll every want to eat.
Not only does it have a ton of fun food ideas, I love the crafts! I'm not a super crafty person because I think crafts made at home sometimes look broke, BUT THESE ARE AMAZING! Also, so fun and easy.
The style ideas are sooo good too. I think I'm pretty stylish, but I could be a lot better and according to Mr. Kelly, it's not that hard. There are so many good ideas in here that I never really thought of. You get the feeling that Clinton is really down-to-earth.
Freakin Fab on a Budget is also an entertaining read-Clinton's writing is also very funny. Plus, the book is very pretty and would be a great coffee table book.
I'm going to pick up his other books, too. AND I think friends and family will be getting this one for the holidays.