Nmcth.edu Review:Nepal Medical College & Teaching Hospitals - Nepal Medical College & Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH) form two sides of the same health institution, established primarily for imparting Medical including Health Sciences Education for the Daughters & Sons of Nepal in particular and the Daughters & Sons of the Global Community in general. At the same time the NMCTH provides health care services from its Tertiary Care Hospital as well as Community Satellite Health Centre and undertakes scientific.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77092 Houston, Texas
- Maggie - Love Intuit!I became familiar with Intuit thru Quicken years ago. When we started a small business, it was a given that we would use Quickbooks. It's a company I trust and I haven't been let down. Easy to use and "help" is helpful. I do small payrolls and Quickbooks has been a lifesaver with payrolls and tax reporting. Data entry is intuitive and needed reports are quickly available.
- Jakitra - AMAZING!A constant sufferer of cold sores all my life and would have never believed that something could work so fast and cost as less. I was blown away by the results of this fast acting medicine and am now a fan for life..." I received a free sample of Orajel single dose Cold Sore Treatment from Smiley360"
- Nicole Xt - Excellent - Like your own personal tour guide!I travel extensively, have lived in 3 countries, and am a big fan of travel guides. Lonely Planet has excellent advice, but is like reading a telephone book; Eyewitness guides have excellent photos and graphics, but the information is often outdated and is written in a manner like an encyclopaedia - no candid banter. Prior to our upcoming trip to the Disneyland Resort in Paris, I wanted a guide, and after much research, chose this one.
This book is fantastic - the authors are obviously well travelled and know Disneyland exceptionally well. They provide very current information (it appears it's updated every 2 years), which is presented in a candid and relaxed manner. If something is not worth wasting time with, they tell you; if attractions ordinarily have a long line, they offer the best times to visit; moreover, they give information on the food, transport, attractions and shows, regional displays and parades, with accurate pricings for everything and website links. They even give you some tips that only comes with experience, such as when the characters ordinarily appear on Main Street and which characters to expect there at which times.
In addition, it is beautifully illustrated with lots of photographs - even pictures of the authors in the parks! It gives you that little more that lonely planet doesn't - an image in your mind of what to expect.
Just a footnote: the book is great for anyone, but is exceptionally perfect for Brits, as it also offers a few local places where you can purchase tickets, find well-experienced travel agents, where you can exchange pounds for Euro, etc.
I highly recommend this travel guide - you won't need anything further to inform you about Disneyland Paris!
- Manda - Great Travel ItemThis book includes wonderful maps, walking tours, and hidden knowledge about Paris I wouldn't have figured out until after several trips abroad. I appreciated all the advice and found this book to be extremely helpful before and during my trip. I initially had trouble figuring out which Paris guides and maps to purchase, but after seeing the preview of Rick Steve's, I was very happy.
- Isda' Bomb "Isadabomb" - Needs better appsOk, I have an IPad. I love the apps for IPad because they are all some much nicer than android apps, but I love the sound and video quality for Kindle Fire. I wish they would step up and make comparable apps. I mean seriously, the Amazon video app platform for IPad is so awesome, but for Kindle Fire is not so good. REALLY Amazon????