Nycc.edu Review:New York Chiropractic College ? Schools of Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine and Clinical Nutrition Education - New York Chiropractic College offers degree programs including Doctor of Chiropractic, Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition. School campus Located in Seneca Falls, NY.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 14564 Victor, New York
- Mikhail Duntz - Treat Yourself rightThis popular book, written by a biochemist and cell biologist, got its start when Gottschall's daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease at a young age. She developed the "Specific Carbohydrate Diet," a strict grain-free, lactose-free, and sucrose-free regimen, as an alternative to medication and surgery. The diet is intended to starve anaerobic bacteria in the intestinal tract, similar to the use of antibiotics for Crohn's. No clinical trials have been conducted on its effectiveness for IBD as far as I know, but if you are looking for alternative approaches you might try this dietary approach. Visit the IBD Book Store for other reviews on books related to Crohn's Disease, ulcerative colitis, and IBS. As for other books for proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- Joseph - Great for the whole family.Device arrived as described and in a very quick fashion. Would recommend for anyone looking for a tablet without needed to rely on wifi hotspots.
- Jack Terry - So much more than a command refferenceI picked up the book to find out what's new in 2011 but was pleasantly surprised to find not just that but really great insights about how and when to use the overwhelming number of commands and features of AutoCAD.
This book is unique because she goes out of her way to tell you what the stuff is good for in the process of describing the mechanics of how to do it. In my case I'd been struggling to understand the use of Named Plot Styles and - bingo - the light came on from a single sentence you can find on Pg 516 at the end of the paragraph under the heading "Named Plot Styles" near the top of the page.
While Named Plot Styles probably aren't for everyone they solve a particular problem I have in my practice and that is as an Electrical Engineer I am more often than not working over another Engineers' or Architects' drawing which I typically screen to about 40%. Try that with .ctbs' when trying to screen a base drawing that may have hundreds of layers and almost everything in it is a multi level block of some kind!
I have also enjoyed her many other insights throughout the rest of the book - it's SO MUCH more than a command reference - but it's that to.
Jack Terry, PE
ELECTRO Tech Engineering, Inc.
- M. Eller - Consistent in quality and contentI am going through a career transition and of course, turned to the ever-reliable What Color Is Your Parachute? to find my way into the next phase of my life. My favorite part of this book is the priority grid. My husband and I have used that priority grid to figure out our priorities - joint and individual - for everything from planning our wedding budget to figuring out what were the most important features in our search for a new home. I highly recommend this book for that tool alone!
- Louie - Kaspersky Internet Security 2012This is a product that I forgot to review. What better to say than to state that I have already reviewed my 2013 edition?!!! Before that expires, we'll purchase the 2014 edition. We are that confident in this internet security program.
Since switching to Kaspersky in 2011, we have not gotten a single internet virus.