Onlinepharmacyshop.biz Review:Online Pharmacy Shop | Onlinepharmacyshop.biz - Buy drugs online by cheapest prices and hight quality | Onlinepharmacyshop.biz
Country: Europe, UA, Ukraine
- look jee "luke" - my favoritethis is my favorite of all the pink floyd albums. i dont really know for what particular reason i guess it just moves me the most. pigs is my favorite song on here but the whole album is very good and i love how each pink floyd album connects with itself throughout the whole thing, following the same plot sort of like a movie or a book. the music these guys put out is just fantastic. they can paint so many pictures in your head with their words and so many emotions in you're soul with their sound. quite a few have tried to emulate their sound but no psychadelic band will ever match the success of pink floyd. they mastered their genre, there's no doubt about that.
- Randy - Psoriasis is Gone!!I had psoriasis for over 25 years, mainly it was on my elbows and one knee. In the last couple years I developed a patch on my right leg, about 3 inches wide and 7 inches long. About April of last year, 2003, my psoriasis began getting worse. I had been to dermatoligists and doctors on occasion over the years, but none helped my condition. My brother has had a severe case of psoriasis for many years and has tried many treatments to no avail. My case wasn't real severe, so I just lived with it.
I began researching on the internet about more natural psoriasis treatments when I ran across Dr. Pagano's book, people who had written about it. It made sense to me because no ointments, creams or any external treatments seemed to help anyone that I had read about except for maybe a temporary clearing or partial clearing of symptoms. So I began to follow the diet as best as I could following what I had read on the internet about the diet contained in the book. After about 3 weeks I ordered the book thru Amazon. My psoriasis totally cleared up within 2 months of following the diet very closely. I didn't do the enemas, but had one colonic, which I decided never to do again. My problem was, my skin became VERY itchy and red. My psoriasis was gone, but it seemed I developed eczema. I was under lots of torment and would take a hairbrush to bed to brush my legs as they itched so bad. I would brush them until they hurt so I could sleep. My arms also itched and were red as well as my neck. This continued on for 5 months while I followed the diet pretty close, my wife was so very patient to make sure the meals we had were closely following the diet. I drank about a gallon of filtered water a day.
It was much improved, the itching and redness, by the time 6 months was up, but would not completely go away. One day I became aware of the atmosphere of the job where I work. I am an electrician at an industrial plant where they do metal plating with acids and chemicals. The ventilation is very poor there and even though I don't work near the plating line, the air has these chemicals and acid in it. I took off 10 days over this past Thanksgiving just to get away from breathing that air, to see if that would help. By the time I went back to work my skin was 90% clear. At the end of the first week back, my neck was red, sore and itching and the skin on my hands starting getting red and skin was sore. To make long story short, I quit my job there in February, and now am umemployed and looking for another job. My health is more important than a good job, as you can't buy your health, you have only one life to live. It has been now about 5 weeks away from there, and my skin is totally back to normal, no eczema and no psoriasis, 100% clear.
My conclusion, the psoriais I had was due to an overload of toxins in my body. That was totally clear after 2 months. The eczema, reddening and itching of my skin was the toxins being released. That didn't go away completely because of the chemicals and acids in the air where I worked. If I had not been working it that atmosphere, I'm sure I would have been symptom free of any skin ailment within 3 months. I would advise anyone to do this diet, it may be rough at first, but hang in there, it is worth it. You may wonder in the middle of it, as I did, but hang in there. There were times only sitting in the bath tub would give me relief, and I was at the point of tears a couple times, frustration and desperation, but now that it is over, it was really worth it!! My uncle had psoriasis for years and just died of cancer, of which he had for only a couple of years before it killed him. If you have psoriasis, you have an overload of toxins in your body, get this book and get rid of those toxins. Your psoriasis will clear up and hopefully prevent any worse diseases from developing. I am sold on eating healthy, natural, lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. You will be surprised how following the diet isn't so hard if you are determined to be free of psoriasis!
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2004 -
It has been about a year now, and I am still totally free of psoriasis. I eat pretty much anything I want, but try and not eat too much of sweets, very little soda pop, junk food, and try to eat more vegetables and salads. So my diet has changed since before psoriasis, but I don't follow the regimented diet in the book now. I would like to maybe follow it very close for one month out of every year just to detoxify.
UPDATE NOVEMBER 12, 2005
Guess where I am working again, yep, same job, been back about a year after being gone a year. Guess what has returned, yep, psoriasis. Also, I am not following the diet closely, so I do have a small amount of it on my elbows and just within a couple weeks, itchy tiny spots on my knees. I suspect an overload of toxins once again in my system. It's just too easy to slip back into old eating patterns, but I do eat many more fresh fruits and veggies than I ever did before. I do notice when I eat a meal with heavy tomatoe content like chili or spagetti, I am very sore (joints) in the morning, so I believe that to be the result of nightshade veggies. I am in excellent health other than this crummy skin condition and sore joints at times. I am not overweight at all and good blood pressure. I think it's time for a permanent job change enviroment and totally cut the ties with that bad air in the plant I am working at again. I thought after being out of there for over a year I would be ok. Oh Well.
- Kimberly B. - Fun and colorfulMy 2 1/2 month old daughter loves this. She will look in the mirror and smile and coo at herself. It will keep her entertained while I am preparing dinner or have to run to the bathroom. She also kicks at the piano and plays music. I see this as something that will grow with her because you can take off the toys and play with them separately as well as change the position of the piano so she can sit at it and play. The mat cleans easily and does not attract animal hair (we have a cat and dog). You can also adjust the toy bar so it sits on the ground for tummy time but we usually don't use it that way. My daughter especially likes the red bird that jingles and the frog.
- Bob & Joan H. - Simple and EffectiveI am disabled so exercise is hard for me; In spite of that fact there is no excuse for not finding ways to incorporate simple light exercise into daily life. This tool provides amazing results for the neck and lower face muscles (jowls); My face had begun to melt into my neck. Over the last two months, exercising several times a day, I find that my jaw line is back and the paunch under my chin is noticeably reduced. I am going to purchase a stronger compression spring to increase the tension of this most excellent exercise tool.
- Patti Chadwick "Patti Chadwick" - EnlighteningThis is an informative guide for a person that is bipolar and for those that they interact with. It gives clear and concise definition of what it is and how to reduce or avoid conflict. It brings the reader to an understanding that it is a disease and not something self induced by behavior. The most important benefit is to improve communication and reduce stress. I went through every chapter of this book, page by page, chapter by chapter. There was so much wisdom to be learned from it. I am a bipolar sufferer and have been struggling with the illness for some time. It is so hard to find good books on the subject, books that talk about what we people are facing today.