Painrelief.plazadiscounts.com Review:Pain Relief Facts - Pain Relief Information - Pain Relief Prescription Treatments - Everything You Need To Know About Pain And Pain Relief. Facts And Information About Pain, Pain Relief And Pain Relief Treatments. Order Prescription Medications Online To Treat And Prevent Chronic Pain.
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- Reviewer - An organized planner!I bought this planner for my 5th grader because I didn't like the format of the school-issued planners. The format of this one is more like the one she was issued in 4th grade. We both like that there are columns for M-F, and rows for subjects. This enables assignments to be written in a list format which is much neater and easier to read. Also, this planner is specific to this school year (her old one did not have pre-printed dates, so they had to be filled in every week. If she didn't do that, she didn't know what week she was on). The only disappointment, which is minor, is that the print is small - especially the subjects. She doesn't have trouble reading it, but I sometimes do.
- Mailinh - I am normally very skeptical about things like this but this book is a miracle.I have had psoriasis for as long as I can remember. As a female, it is not the most attractive thing that can happen to you. I've tried lots of medications and treatments for my psoriasis and nothing seemed to work. I had them mostly on my legs, elbows, and all over my scalp. So when i tried this book and saw what great reviews it had, i thought i would give it a try. I changed my diet completely and followed useful tips from this book. I was amazed at how effective it was. Never would I have thought that diet and whole foods would make such an impact on my skin. As of now most of my psoriasis is practically gone and my scalp is clean!! No irritation, no itchiness, and no red scaly patches!! Thank you so much for making my life and condition so much better! This book is definitely worth reading and investing in.
- Frank Bruno - The most comprehensive and accurate book on Michael Jackson...period.Being a fan of Michael Jackson from the time I was a small child, I have read most of what has been written about him. In my opinion this book is by far the most accurate account of a man that has so much mystery surrounding him.
Well written and obviously tirelessly researched, J. Randy Taraborrelli has uncovered much of the mystique in an honest and accurate way. I'm not sure of any other biographer out there who actually knew Michael Jackson and his family. This is a true insiders perspective.
Taraborrelli's writing style is from a humanistic standpoint. Who was Michael Jackson the man? If you are looking for paparazzi style writing with flinging accusations just to sell a book, this is not it. Don't get me wrong, this book is full of juicy tidbits and things the public was not aware of, however they are truthful. So you know you are getting the REAL story. And the real story is riveting. I could not put this book down for 4 days!
I highly recommend this biography to anybody who wants the real story of Michael Jackson, not a 500 page tabloid.
- thritysomething - Love the book..This book is wonderfully written. I got it for my 8 year old to read as she has taken a lot of interest in Bethany Hamilton's story and how she is overcoming what she has been through. I have really enjoyed reading it as well. It tells so much more about Bethany and her family and their struggles with all of the aspects of what happened. This book is appropriate for an range of ages. A truly good read and inspirational story
- GracieTC - Great Information!I haven't completely finished it, but it provides detailed information that will help me plan my honeymoon to Italy! I would suggest you get the physical book rather than the kindle version though. There's map and all inside which would be useful if you have the book. It gets a little messy when you accidentally click on the links inside, sending you to other places of the book as well.