Pssd.nl Review:PSSD | Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction - Staat voor allerlei seksuele klachten zoals erectiestoornissen en verminderd tot geen libido, ontstaan door het gebruik van SSRI - PSSD | Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction - Staat voor allerlei seksuele klachten zo als erectiestoornissen, ontstaan door het gebruik van SSRI
Country: Europe, NL, Netherlands
- KSU0513Nicole - For the young AND young at heartThis game is just too cute! Raise your kitten/cub (and others too), decorate your house, and participate in fun activities. You can't help but go "Awwww" when your cub purrs and nuzzles up against you. The graphics are so lifelike. The activities are fun but also great exercise! The game tracks your every move with perfection (unlike some other Kinect flops you read about.) It's crazy how intelligent the Kinect is, and Kinectimals is a great game for kids and adults, alike.
- lnh - Absolutely Amazing AlignFirst of all, it is expensive but worth every penny. Buy the 42 count on subcription at Amazon and you will save nearly half of buying at the pharmacy and you will never run out. (I don't work for Amazon or Align) Next, it takes 4 months to work totally but, in my experience and according to my doctor, if you take it every single day without fail it will work. My old doctor diagnosed Irritable Bowel several years ago and all he gave me was Hillbilly Heroine for the pain. Nothing for the diarrhea, constipation and stomach upset. Then 2 years ago I started having fits of vomitting every two weeks. After all the medical test ever invented finding me completely healthy the doctor told me to see a psychiatrist because it was all in my head. Thankfully, I found a new doctor that said "they don't make a medication that will help you". He told me all about my symptoms and then about Align (and also Papaya Enzyme tablets). I started that day (6 months ago) and still had a couple of bouts but have been totally symptom free for more than 2 months now. No vomitting, no diarrhea, no pain and cramping - nothing. I know everyone is different and it may not be for everybody but this worked like a dream for me. I couldn't be more pleased. You will never know if you don't give it a try (for 4 months).
- Allie - my 2 month old LOVES itMy 2 month old is very colicy and picky and I didn't think she'd enjoy this because she generally hates being put down, however she doesn't mind when I put her down on this! I can lay her under her toys and she talks to herself in the mirror and swipes at the toys and has figured out that when she kicks the piano will play, so she'll kick, and then wait til the music stops, then kick again. She LOVES it. I would highly reccomend this product.
- D. Ron - Excellent for apartments or small homes!I have a 1200sqft apartment and this will clean the entire apartment (on high suction no less!) without dying. Battery life is excellent, and suction is very good too. Using this I don't mind vacuuming every few days instead of dealing with the plug-in every week or two. This is especially important with my dog, so the place stays cleaner.
I would definitely buy this again.
- Mary Patricia Clark - An enjoyable read, for sure!I have been following Susan Branch's blogs for a while, and when it was time to get her book, I jumped at the chance! Got an autographed first edition from the first printing that came out in August! What a lovely book. Susan takes the reader with her every step of the way to lovely spots in England, and on the round trip Atlantic crossing, even sharing the woes of seasickness! She is a terrific tour Gide, and truly makes the reader feel as if she is by your side. I was very sad when I reached the last page. Such fun!