Thedoodle.com Review:Generic Levitra 20 mg | Vardenafil Online - Buy Generic Levitra - Buy Vardenafil 20 mg Online
Country: Europe, RU, Russia
City: Moscow, Moscow
- Steven H. Propp - THE ORIGINAL BOOK ESPOUSING THIS HIGH-FAT, LOW-CARBOHYDRATE DIETRobert Coleman Atkins (1930-2003; he died as a result of head trauma from a fall on ice---although he DID have cardiac arrest in 2002) was an American physician and cardiologist. A line of products bearing his name is available, although the company filed for bankruptcy in 2005, and was bought and continued by another company. He revised this 1972 book as Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution.
He begins by saying, "I've treated ten thousand patients for overweight... They have all lost weight without counting calories, without diet pills, and most without feeling a pang of hunger... this diet ISN'T 'balanced.' It is deliberately UNBALANCED. The reason---to counteract the metabolic imbalance that causes people to get fat in the first place... In this diet we first cut out carbohydrates ALTOGETHER, then keep them cut way down permanently... This is a no-hunger diet... I don't believe that losing weight is a simple matter of counting calories and of just operating the body on a calorie deficit." (Pg. 2-3)
He contends, "We're the victim of 'carbohydrate poisoning.'... What causes that? Mainly, sugar... virtually a sugar addiction... The no-hunger RX for overweight: cut carbohydrates, not calories... Removing carbohydrates from the diet is the most permanently effective treatment for overweight... because when you take away carbohydrates you take away hunger." (Pg. 5-6)
He argues, "Unlearn what you've heard about ketones first. When a person is putting out ketones in the breath or urine he is said to be 'in ketosis.' Now for a carbohydrate-intolerant Mr. Fat to be in ketosis deliberately is a signal for rejoicing. It is a sign that unwanted fat is being burned up as fuel." (Pg. 12) He admits that "with ketosis you have bad breath." (Pg. 274)
More controversially, he states, "You can eat without limit solid 'fattening' food. On this diet you're allowed to eat truly luxurious foods without limit---for example, lobster with butter sauce, steak with Bearnaise sauce, and... rich-tasting cheeseburgers, or even better, BACON cheeseburgers... As long as you don't take in carbohydrates, you can eat any amount of this 'fattening' food and it won't put a single ounce of fat on you." (Pg. 15) He later adds, "just 'eating less' and calorie counting is a trap. It keeps you fat... I'm not the first doctor to dispute the calorie theory by any means." (Pg. 83)
- k. Jackson65 - Cleared acne in 10 daysI had always wanted to give Proactive a try. There seems to be a lot of hype surrounding this product so I figured I'd give it a shot. I had a problem with acne on and off for years. I thought it would be a thing of the past when I became an adult but I guess not. I read reviews of several people who saw outstanding results when they combined the Proactiv system with an acne pill called Clearzine. So I decided to do the same. I did not expect this stuff to work so well in a month's time, much less the 10 days it took to completely wipe out my acne. I am so impressed with this combo and my face hasn't looked this clear in years. If you want your skin clear fast, these two seem to be a winning combination. I would highly recommend them. It's been two months since and I haven't had another breakout.
- Lisa Marie Kurnik Brown "Lisa" - absolutely love it!!!I've been using this for about a month and absolutely love it. I can't imagine having to go back to shampoo. I've tried both the lavender and cucumber aloe. I bought the cucumber aloe because I heard it gives fine hair body. i definitely like the lavender better. My hair is VERY fine and straight. I keep it short in an a-line cut. I can't grow it out because it's so fine and gets stringy. I also have to use a lot of hairspray because if I don't it gets stringy, flies away and pretty much turns into a mess. I also have to mention that it gets very oily and I have to wash everyday. The lavender wen makes it feel thicker and gives it body. It doesn't weigh it down or make it oily. I rinse my hair very well when I get into the shower, to make sure all the product is out. I then use only 3 pumps and scrub my scalp really well and work it out to the ends. Then I wash the rest of my body while the"conditioner"sits. I then wash it out very well and thats it! I don't put extra on to leave in. 3 pumps is all I need! By the way, the cucumber aloe just doesn't work for me. My hair doesn't feel as thick or full of body like it does with the lavender.
- Brian K. Reid "Waiting for the Son" - One of the Greatest Albums of all time!Ever since it's original release in 1979, I have owned this on vinyl, cassette and CD. Roger Waters, David Gilmore, Richard Wright and Nick Mason are arguably some of the most gifted on talented musicians, writers and entertainers of all time (RIP Richard Wright). As I listen to this CD, I am reminded of growing up and coming of age when this was THE album to listen to. I could pick apart this CD song by song but I believe nearly everyone who has it can come up with a different meaning and perspective of what it says. To name a specific song as a favorite from "The Wall" is nearly impossible as each relates to the others. This album tells a story and I believe that story is depicted in everyone's life at one point or another. If not, then you are a very unique soul.
A 5 star rating cannot do it justice as The Wall is in a class all by itself, along with Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here or any other Pink Floyd album. Each tells a story and each is unique to itself. Do not just listen to this but rather study it, absorb it and let it consume you. A set of good head phones will bring it even closer. You will definitely become, "Comfortably numb."
- Diane Colamaria-Beagle - Kerurig B31Black K-Cup Single Cup Coffee & Tea Brewing System, Blacki love this because I am the only one in the house that likes this coffee. My husband would rather get out of bed and go down to the Stewarts Shops which we have all over are city of Saratoga Springs, NY and get a cup of there coffee. He thinks it is the best. I tried to tell him to just try it but he is very stuborn. WHen I have company in the summer, I pull out the 12 cup coffee maker.