Ww295.ermopo.net Review:Lipitor Adverse Reaction | Lipitor Side Effects Lawsuit | Lipitor Muscle Pain Re. - Lipitor Adverse Reaction • Better Lipitor Lovastatin Than • Crestor Effectiveness Lipitor Zocor.
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- LittleWoman - Better late than never!I am typing this review with my 2 pointer fingers only. "Why would you not use all of your fingers to type?" one might ask. Sadly, these 2 digits are all I have left after years and years of banana slicing incidents. The first time I sliced off my ring finger slicing up a perfectly ripened Chiquita about 10 years ago. It sure was putting p a fight, that slippery little sucker. And in the blink of an eye, my sweet yellow delicacy was covered in my own blood. The ER doc said there wasn't anything that could be done since I'd waited too long to get to the hospital. I tried explaining that I had to at least eat the banana...given the upset it had caused me. He didn't seem to understand- but I'm sure you, m fellow 'naner overs, will!
Since that day, I've had 7 other incidents.... but that won't keep me from enjoying those organic Chiquita's that are oh so tasty! I've been willing to risk these last 2 digits and remain true to my passion for vine fresh yellows, but now with the help f my trustee 571 Banana Slicer, I can eat my bananas and keep my fingers too!! A one time Atheist, I now do believe..this banana slicer is nothing short of a gift from above!!!
- Mpyp1111 - Great productAfter struggling with excessive sweating (a side effect from medication) I was fed up and was considering stopping the medication that was helping my condition. After doing some Internet search I came across Sweatblock and decided to give it a try! I actually put it on my face because i was sick of sweating my makeup off. It actually worked! It did burn a little after I put it on but it wasn't unbearable, just slightly uncomfortable. But the burning for a couple of hours was definitely worth it. I also experienced some mild itching, but nothing unbearable. To my surprise I was sweat free on my face for about 5-6 days. Well worth the money. Purchasing more now!
- Conchata M Springfield - wonderful cleansing conditionerAfter seeing this product on a few drug store shelves and reading positive reviews i decided to give it a try. Luckily, i was able to purchase it on sale at Walgreens for $6.99 (the product is normally $7.99) and after a month of using this cleansing conditioner, I am officially hooked.
The As i am co wash is not my first experience with a cleansing conditioner: for several months I was a fan of the Hair One Argan oil cleansing conditioner which was great but left me with a little bit of product build up. I don't get product build up from the coconut co wash and it spreads throughout my hair better than hair one. I figured the jar of the coconut co wash would barely last a few weeks but surprisingly after a month I still have more than half of the product left.
I am an African American woman with natural hair that ranges from 3b to 4a and this product is amazing. Once I have saturated my strands with the co wash my curls just pop. I leave it in for about 5 minutes, finger comb thru, then rinse out. I treat it like a normal shampoo and so i use a conditioner and leave in afterwards.
- Handy - my 4 year old babygirlI ordered Total Transformation for my 4 year old grandaugher. her Mom was not too pleased I did this.
He is full of wonderful advice and I feel as though she now comes with "directions"
I called the parent support line and just one call has been a tremendous help.
As I listen to the CDs and take notes, I pull out the information I can use for a 4 years old. Most info is for older kids, but we needed advice now.
He says to not just give. Let them earn. Now when she does proper and good behavior she uses a color chart. When she gets several pages of color charts done, we then go to special places as a reward for her great behavior. Zoo, aquarium, etc. something so simple has been a great help.
This is a great tool box. I am still working through the CDs,
Learning to coach was a point I loved. so simple, yet one over looked.
When my daughter complains -rightfully so, it has been trying- now I say, open the tool box and listen to the Cds. He has the wisdom we need to make our baby girl a success.
Children don't come with directions, now they do. Just order and help is on the way. Real help.
He is down to earth and sees things differently. Who doesn't need knowledge and wisdom in raising kids?
- bill mcallister - Saved my lifeThe Hutzler 571 banana slicer seriously saved my life. I was walking home from a concert and had my 571 in my pocket like usual. As I was walking through an alley, a gang of bikers suddenly surrounded me. I was terrified. The only thing I could think to do was pull out my 571. I had heard stories about the 571 saving people's lives, but I never thought that I was going to be put into a situation where I would actually have to use it. As soon as I pulled the 571 out I could see the look of pure terror on the faces of the bikers. They obviously had heard stories about the 571 also. I set the 571 on the ground like I had read in another review, and the result was breathtaking. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It is very hard to explain what happened, but it was sort of a mixture of Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson. By the time it was over all the bikers were on the ground. I was able to pick up the 571 and walk home. The Hutzler 571 banana slicer literally saved my life.